Saturday, February 4, 2012

She's OK...

Well, I found out the teddy-bear's little girl in Portugal is back and is ok. She was in the hospital for a brief (10 day) stay. He asked her, "Really?" ...he is so profound... She says, "Yes, James...look," and showed him the little plastic hospital bracelet still on her wrist. She is such a sweet little girl, and a very talented singer/song writer, I don't really know what she sees in him.

It's strange, I must say. He must have something I can't see...or what would my Donna Lee ever have seen in him? Well, who would know. I see her once in a while when she visits me in Doggie Heaven. She always says to me , "Oh, Chico, my Chico," and kisses my cheek. It is Heavenly!
And she always speaks of her 'teddy-bear,' like he is something special. She says, 'Chico, you will see someday.' Maybe I will...maybe I will...
arf...

No comments: