Saturday, January 14, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!...I just got a shrill ringing in one of my ears...someone must be talking about me. ~let me take a quick look~ hmmm'...What the he-double-l is this all about???
Oh, yeah...I might have known. The teddy bear is talking about me again. But I don't think it is about my sweetie pie, Donna Lee...uhhh...Oh, I see. He is all excited about that fellow from Georgia,-Gingrich something-or-other...

I know he has been missing my Donna Lee a lot lately. Maybe if she isn't busy teaching the other Angels how to sing, I will go to her place and see about both of us dropping in on him sometime soon. I scooted across the room as a shadow a week or so ago. I tell you, this guy is strange sometimes but quite alert. I heard him say, "Chico, is that You?" I didn't flop my ears or anything,-just wanted to check in on him for a second.

I guess his little girl in Portugal went her way finally. He has been trying to let her off gently for some time. For her sake, he says, but I wonder. She usually calls by now, a week and a half, but not this time. Maybe now he will find some nice lady to sing with him. I know I'll be glad when he does...and gets out of the stinking house and resumes his entertaining of the more senior than he is seniors.

Yesterday was a Friday the 13th and I could feel him thinking about her,-she was born on a Friday the 13th, 75 years ago last November. And she has been in Heaven two years and four months,-55 minutes ago. *yeah, I keep track...so what?
I kind of hope he comes out of his rut pretty soon, while he can still croak out a tune. It will be very hard after his being with my Donna Lee for 38 years-40, now. I hope he can but if he can't, oh well...
'Arf'...

No comments: