Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy To Be Here...

I am happy to be here. Only I would make myself available to all people, willing and able to answer any and all questions with any pertinence to anything.

I must say, though, there will be things that are so obvious that any moron would know the answer to (the answer of which any moron would know) that I will discount with all due scorn.

I assume some will be offended by my non-answers to those stupid (or should it be,'dumb'?)queries. I hope so. It will serve them as right as can be received.

Welcome to my Blog. I know you will leave smarter than when you got here! Enjoy!

Byebye...

1 comment:

J C said...

I have heard so much about you!

It is more exciting than I can describe to finally see you and realize I now have a place to come for all answers to any and all of my problems!
Thank you so much!

Signed: "All Nations and Governments of the World!"