Sunday, November 9, 2008

All the Nations and Governments of the World...

JC, I know you must be aware I can tell you are not,"All the Nations and Governments of the World," I followed your link to: "Tell It Like It Is."

But, after perusing your blog, I think I understand what many of your problems are.

First, let me say, I see you are a true, patriotic American, second to none in your love for your country. I can tell that from your subject matter and your responses to the problems posed on your posts. No one could love their Nation more than do you.

And, I see you are very troubled by the present situation in this Nation, the election of a racist, white hating, lying, cheating and deceiving black/white man of little substance of any degree.

I see, also, your loving wife shares your sentiments. I have quickly scanned the entire blog world and determined your wife whom you lovingly refer to as,"Mi Espousa La Donna d'el Nebraska," has no blog of any kind; therefore I conclude she is a very practical and logical person, probably a Scorpio, and she, being married to an Aquarian (I checked your profile)is content to accept your opinions (after a bit of research of her own) as gospel.

I determine you will soon ask my opinion on what, if anything, you should now do about the election of the slug, Senator Barack Obama to the presidency.

Do nothing. It's too late now. Watch to see if the Berg Vs Obama lawsuit is accepted for consideration by the Supreme Court. Don't get your hopes up.

Your one silver lining on this darkest of clouds is, soon you can say,"I Told You So!"

BTW, I hear from a very good Source, it might not matter for long anyhow.

My advice: Put your money under your mattress and be careful for yourselves and don't bother worrying about anyone else.

Please don't thank me! This is what I'm here for!

Arf...

1 comment:

J C said...

Mr Chico the Wonder Dog, Sorry about the attempted deception. I wasn't sure of what kind of reception I, a mere mortal, would get, ergo, the attempted deception. Slap my hand!
Anyhoo, thank you for the great advice I didn't have to ax for. I think I'll follow it. Please visit my blog any time you wish.